Borough of Midland Park is pleased to announce that taxpayers can now pay property taxes online.
Instructions for Making a Payment:
Once you have navigated to the web page, take the following steps to make your payment:
- Find your account by searching for the last name of the home owner, the property address or the block/lot number.
- Once you have located your record, verify the amount due.
- Follow the payment wizard to enter your e-check or credit card data.
At this time, e-check and credit card payments are only accepted online and cannot be made in person at the borough office.
Fees for Online Payments:
There are fees associated with paying your bill online.
- If you pay by ACH (electronic bank transfer) or e-check, there is a $1.05 convenience fee per transaction.
- For all other debit card and credit card payments the fee is 2.95% of your total bill.
Please be advised that when you enter a payment in the system, your Checking Account or Credit Card will be charged that day.
For more information please visit Tax Collector's page.