- Vegetative waste is collected on Wednesdays, April 5th - October 11th
- This service is for yard waste in paper bags, barrels or bundles; NO loose yard waste will be collected.
- Leaves or grass clippings can be placed in open barrels (no larger than 30 gallons and weighing no more than 50 pounds) or yard waste paper bags only, no plastic.
- After October 11th, grass clippings, brush and small branches (less than 1˝ in diameter) can be added to loose leaves.
- All branches must be less than four feet in length and tied in bundles. Any tree parts larger than five inches in diameter will not be picked up at the curb. These items can be brought to the Midland Park Recycling Center located at 20 Greenwood Ave. Please check here for hours of operation: https://www.midlandparknj.org/recycling
- To assure your yard waste is picked up, place it curbside Tuesday night.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a lovely spring!